Regular Lessons for Kids
Mandarin lessons for kids are designed for 3-10- year-old Children. This course helps children learn Mandarin via playing games and discussing fun topics. Our teachers will help develop children's language skills in four aspects: listening, speaking, reading and writing. Mandarin lessons for kids are divided into 6 different levels, ranging from Beginner Level to Advanced Level.
Chinese Lessons for Kids Level 1
- This level is for teens that are totally new to Chinese language. You may not be able to read Chinese pinyin or Characters.
- Kids will learn simple daily topics such as greetings, numbers, self-introductions, colors, animals. Fruits, etc. Teacher will teach children by using pictures and actual objects, and playing fun games. Pinyin and basic strokes of Chinese characters may also be taught.
Chinese Lessons for Kids Level 2
- This level is for kids who have some foundation of Chinese, maybe they can use familiar words to answer simple questions in daily life.
- Teachers will teach children short sentences and simple dialogues. Kids will learn topics such as hobbies, toys, weather, etc. They will also learn to write simple Chinese characters.
Chinese Lessons for Kids Level 3
- This level is for designed for kids who can asking and answering questions on familiar matters with short sentences. Kids will learn to narrate short stories.
- Topics include directions, seasons, countries, etc. More Chinese characters will be taught.
Chinese Lessons for Kids Level 4
- This level is for kids who can ask and answer questions with long sentences in predictable everyday life.
- Topics include sports, , traveling plans, games, etc. Idiomatic stories, folk tales and famous poems may also be taught.
Chinese Lessons for Kids Level 5
- This level is for kids who can read longer articles and can understand main points of the articles and make conclusions. They can interact with a degree of spontaneity.
- Children will learn fairly long and complex Chinese stories and folk tales, proverbs, etc. Children will also practice to build up their vocabularies.
Chinese Lessons for Kids Level 6
- This level is for kids who can interact accurately on a wide range of topics and express freely and fluently.
- Children will learn ancient and contemporary Chinese poems, famous essays, etc. Children will enhance their language abilities through comprehensive reading and writing.
FAQ / Tips
Short answer: Mandarin.
Long answer: China has a large territory. There are 56 ethnic nationalities and each speaks their own language, for example, people in Hong Kong speaks Cantonese (their local language) in addition to Mandarin. The largest ethnic group is Han which consists more than 90% of the population...
Most of people think chinese language is very difficult to learn. why so many foreigners, esp. those who have never come to China, find it so hard to learn and master this actually simple language? As a native Chinese, I can speak, listen, write, think and understand in Chinese....
For Interests, business, exam, job position, etc, For different purpose, you will spend different...
What do I Get
Personalized Study Plan
A customized and professional Mandarin learning plan will be designed for you.
Qualified Professional Teachers
All of our teachers are experienced and have received professional training in "Teaching Chinese as a Foreign Language." They are ready to help you learn Mandarin online.
Dedicated Academic Advisor
In addition to a professional teacher, you can get help from our advisors who offer a wide range of academic assistance that will help make your Mandarin classes more effective.
Customized Study Pace
We are available 24/7. You can choose your preferred study schedule and frequency to learn Mandarin.
Individualized Progress Report
Individualized progress reports for your Mandarin learning will be developed periodically.