Daily Chinese Lessons
Daily Chinese lessons are for Chinese learners whose time is limited but they want to learn something about Chinese life style and daily expressions. It is divided into 3 levels.
- This level is for Chinese learners who are completely new to Chinese or have never learned Chinese before.
- You will learn some daily words and daily expressions and topics to help you survive in everyday life in China. The topics include greetings, self-introduction, exchanging money, asking directions, etc.
- This level is for Chinese learners who have some Chinese knowledge; maybe they can communicate in Chinese with basic vocabularies and expressions
- You will learn more expressions and topics such as travel, sports, medical care, etc. After you finish this level, you are able to conduct conversation on familiar topics with native speakers.
- This is level is for Chinese learners who can conduct daily conversation with the native speakers, but maybe they cannot speak fluently and sometimes need time to consider the words what they want to express.
- You will learn more native expressions, idioms and even some Chinese culture. After you finish this level, you will: when in Rome, do as the Romans do.
FAQ / Tips
Short answer: Mandarin.
Long answer: China has a large territory. There are 56 ethnic nationalities and each speaks their own language, for example, people in Hong Kong speaks Cantonese (their local language) in addition to Mandarin. The largest ethnic group is Han which consists more than 90% of the population...
Most of people think chinese language is very difficult to learn. why so many foreigners, esp. those who have never come to China, find it so hard to learn and master this actually simple language? As a native Chinese, I can speak, listen, write, think and understand in Chinese....
For Interests, business, exam, job position, etc, For different purpose, you will spend different...
What do I Get
Personalized Study Plan
A customized and professional Mandarin learning plan will be designed for you.
Qualified Professional Teachers
All of our teachers are experienced and have received professional training in "Teaching Chinese as a Foreign Language." They are ready to help you learn Mandarin online.
Dedicated Academic Advisor
In addition to a professional teacher, you can get help from our advisors who offer a wide range of academic assistance that will help make your Mandarin classes more effective.
Customized Study Pace
We are available 24/7. You can choose your preferred study schedule and frequency to learn Mandarin.
Individualized Progress Report
Individualized progress reports for your Mandarin learning will be developed periodically.