Business Chinese Lessons
Business Chinese lessons are designed for those people who want to do business in China or with Chinese people. They are often baffled by the social and business behaviors that they encounter. Chinese often have the same reaction to Westerners’ business manners and behaviors. This program offers training to help bridge this gap and prepare western business people to anticipate what to expect in China business interchange. You will learn about business topic in the Chinese context, exposed to an overview of China’s changing environment and current business practices. Business Chinese Lessons are divided into 6 levels.
Ice Breaking Level
- This level is for Chinese learners who are totally new to Chinese language. You may not be able to read Chinese pinyin or Characters. You may have no any concept of Chinese language.
- You will learn Chinese pronunciation and daily words. You will know how to conduct the most basic conversations in business activities.
- This level is for Chinese learners who have known some Chinese characters related to some basic business conversation. Maybe you can speak at a lower rate, but the pronunciation is clearer. You can ask and answer simple questions in business circle.
- You will study topics such as arranging meetings, visiting a company, introducing products, etc. You will also get an exposure to business etiquette in China.
- This level is for Chinese learners who can conduct a complete conversation on family topics and can understand the main points on familiar matters in the business situations. You can give a brief account of your suggestion and can explain it.
- You will learn topics such as business negotiations and sales promotion and learn to read short, simple project or partnership proposals. And also, you will study business writings in Chinese, if needed.
- This level is for Chinese learners who can understand straightforward business texts in Chinese on subjects related to their fields. You can read with a large degree of independence, have a broad active business Chinese vocabulary, but may experience some difficulty with low frequency words.
- You will learn to read long, complex business documents, official business mails and be able to conduct most communicative tasks in your professional field with accuracy and confidence.
- This level is for Chinese learners who can use Chinese accurately and effectively on a wide range of business topics. You can express yourself fluently and spontaneously without much obvious searching for expressions.
- You will learn a vast amount of knowledge of China emerging market, investment environment and China’s business culture.
- This level is for Chinese learners on the verge of near-native fluency in their respective professional fields. You can express yourself spontaneously, fluently and precisely. You can understand and interpret critically virtually all forms of written business including abstract and structurally complex writings.
- You will learn to differentiate finer shades of meaning in extreme complex business situations. You will also learn to write long theses to present business-related research findings.
Sign up for a free trial now!
Sign up for a free trial now!
FAQ / Tips
Short answer: Mandarin.
Long answer: China has a large territory. There are 56 ethnic nationalities and each speaks their own language, for example, people in Hong Kong speaks Cantonese (their local language) in addition to Mandarin. The largest ethnic group is Han which consists more than 90% of the population...
Most of people think chinese language is very difficult to learn. why so many foreigners, esp. those who have never come to China, find it so hard to learn and master this actually simple language? As a native Chinese, I can speak, listen, write, think and understand in Chinese....
For Interests, business, exam, job position, etc, For different purpose, you will spend different...
What do I Get
Personalized Study Plan
A customized and professional Mandarin learning plan will be designed for you.
Qualified Professional Teachers
All of our teachers are experienced and have received professional training in "Teaching Chinese as a Foreign Language." They are ready to help you learn Mandarin online.
Dedicated Academic Advisor
In addition to a professional teacher, you can get help from our advisors who offer a wide range of academic assistance that will help make your Mandarin classes more effective.
Customized Study Pace
We are available 24/7. You can choose your preferred study schedule and frequency to learn Mandarin.
Individualized Progress Report
Individualized progress reports for your Mandarin learning will be developed periodically.