YCT Writing Test Prep Course
The new YCT (Young Learner’s Chinese Test) test, which was launched by Hanban, is a Chinese proficiency test for non-native speakers under the age of 15. It assesses young foreign students’ abilities to use Chinese in their daily and academic lives. The new YCT consists of a writing test and speaking test, which are independent of each other. The writing test is divided into four levels, namely, the YCT (level 1), YCT (level 2), YCT (level 3), and YCT (level 4). YCT certificate can be used in applications for school transfer, study abroad and scholarships.
- You are required to learn 80 Chinese characters.
- After you finish this level, you can take the YCT writing test level 1. You can master some of the most common phrases and sentences.
- You are required to learn 150 Chinese characters.
- After you finish this level, you can take the YCT writing test level 2. You can conduct the most basic conversations in daily life.
- You are required to learn 300 Chinese characters.
- After you finish this level, you can take the YCT writing test level 3. You can discuss the familiar topics in a simple manner.
- You are required to learn 600 Chinese characters.
- After you finish this level, you can take the YCT writing test level 4. You are able to complete most of the communicative tasks you experience in Chinese hour.
FAQ / Tips
Short answer: Mandarin.
Long answer: China has a large territory. There are 56 ethnic nationalities and each speaks their own language, for example, people in Hong Kong speaks Cantonese (their local language) in addition to Mandarin. The largest ethnic group is Han which consists more than 90% of the population...
Most of people think chinese language is very difficult to learn. why so many foreigners, esp. those who have never come to China, find it so hard to learn and master this actually simple language? As a native Chinese, I can speak, listen, write, think and understand in Chinese....
For Interests, business, exam, job position, etc, For different purpose, you will spend different...
What do I Get
Personalized Study Plan
A customized and professional Mandarin learning plan will be designed for you.
Qualified Professional Teachers
All of our teachers are experienced and have received professional training in "Teaching Chinese as a Foreign Language." They are ready to help you learn Mandarin online.
Dedicated Academic Advisor
In addition to a professional teacher, you can get help from our advisors who offer a wide range of academic assistance that will help make your Mandarin classes more effective.
Customized Study Pace
We are available 24/7. You can choose your preferred study schedule and frequency to learn Mandarin.
Individualized Progress Report
Individualized progress reports for your Mandarin learning will be developed periodically.