HSKK Test Prep Course
The Hanyu Shuiping Kouyu Kaoshi(HSKK) is the oral variant of the HSK and focus on your oral Chinese language skills. Our teacher will select appropriate HSKK-related materials with a focus on improving your ability in speaking Chinese and work around your particular strengths and weaknesses to maximize the changes that you will get the best HSKK test score possible. It is divided into 3 levels.
- Designed for learners who are new to Chinese and even cannot speak the simple daily words.
- Acquire 200 Chinese words and phrases.
- After you finish this level, you can conduct daily conversations.
- Designed for learners who can conduct certain routine topics with native speakers.
- Acquire 700 Chinese words and phrases.
- After you finish this level, you are able to communicate with native Chinese speakers in more complex routine and certain non-routine tasks.
- Designed for learners who can communicate with native speakers freely, but have difficulty in delivering a long speech or presentation in Chinese.
- Acquire 2000 Chinese words and phrases.
- After you finish this level, you will be able to conduct complex communication tasks effectively.
FAQ / Tips
Short answer: Mandarin.
Long answer: China has a large territory. There are 56 ethnic nationalities and each speaks their own language, for example, people in Hong Kong speaks Cantonese (their local language) in addition to Mandarin. The largest ethnic group is Han which consists more than 90% of the population...
Most of people think chinese language is very difficult to learn. why so many foreigners, esp. those who have never come to China, find it so hard to learn and master this actually simple language? As a native Chinese, I can speak, listen, write, think and understand in Chinese....
For Interests, business, exam, job position, etc, For different purpose, you will spend different...
What do I Get
Personalized Study Plan
A customized and professional Mandarin learning plan will be designed for you.
Qualified Professional Teachers
All of our teachers are experienced and have received professional training in "Teaching Chinese as a Foreign Language." They are ready to help you learn Mandarin online.
Dedicated Academic Advisor
In addition to a professional teacher, you can get help from our advisors who offer a wide range of academic assistance that will help make your Mandarin classes more effective.
Customized Study Pace
We are available 24/7. You can choose your preferred study schedule and frequency to learn Mandarin.
Individualized Progress Report
Individualized progress reports for your Mandarin learning will be developed periodically.