Regular Chinese Lessons
Regular Chinese lessons for teens are designed to help the young adults to lay a solid foundation for their Chinese learning. In these Chinese lessons, the students will receive systematic training in four aspects: listening, speaking, reading and writing. The topics and course materials used throughout the program have been included to help students learn the language in context and with their interests in mind. The classes are divided into 6 different levels, ranging from Beginner to Advanced level.
Chinese Lessons for Teens Level 1
- This level is for teens that are totally new to Chinese language. You may not be able to read Chinese pinyin or Characters.
- Teens will learn Chinese pronunciation and daily words. You will know how to conduct basic conversations like greetings, self-introduction, etc.
- They will also learn basic strokes of Chinese characters (if needed)
Chinese Lessons for Teens Level 2
- This level is for teens who have some foundation of Chinese, maybe they can use familiar words to answer simple questions in daily life. They can read Pinyin and recognize basic strokes of Chinese characters.
- Teens will learn topics such as hobbies, asking directions and time, etc. Teens will also learn to write simple Chinese characters.
Chinese Lessons for Teens Level 3
- This level is for teens who can discuss familiar topics, but maybe they speak slowly and sometimes need time to search the words that they want to use.
- Teens will learn more characters and more conversations. Topics include seeing a doctor, ordering food, etc.
Chinese Lessons for Teens Level 4
- This level is for teens who can ask and answer questions with long sentences in predictable everyday life.
- Topics include sports, entertainment, traveling plans, games, etc. Idiomatic stories, folk tales and famous poems may also be taught.
Chinese Lessons for Teens Level 5
- This level is for teens who can read longer articles and can understand main points of the articles and make conclusions. They can interact with a degree of spontaneity.
- Topics include future plans, jobs, places of interest in China, etc. Teens will also study famous writings, new reports and selected readings of contemporary Chinese literature.
Chinese Lessons for Teens Level 6
- This level is for teens who can interact accurately on a wide range of topics and express freely and fluently
- Teens will learn to write complex articles or essays that present a case, or give critical views.
FAQ / Tips
Short answer: Mandarin.
Long answer: China has a large territory. There are 56 ethnic nationalities and each speaks their own language, for example, people in Hong Kong speaks Cantonese (their local language) in addition to Mandarin. The largest ethnic group is Han which consists more than 90% of the population...
Most of people think chinese language is very difficult to learn. why so many foreigners, esp. those who have never come to China, find it so hard to learn and master this actually simple language? As a native Chinese, I can speak, listen, write, think and understand in Chinese....
For Interests, business, exam, job position, etc, For different purpose, you will spend different...
What do I Get
Personalized Study Plan
A customized and professional Mandarin learning plan will be designed for you.
Qualified Professional Teachers
All of our teachers are experienced and have received professional training in "Teaching Chinese as a Foreign Language." They are ready to help you learn Mandarin online.
Dedicated Academic Advisor
In addition to a professional teacher, you can get help from our advisors who offer a wide range of academic assistance that will help make your Mandarin classes more effective.
Customized Study Pace
We are available 24/7. You can choose your preferred study schedule and frequency to learn Mandarin.
Individualized Progress Report
Individualized progress reports for your Mandarin learning will be developed periodically.