Regular Chinese Lessons
Regular Mandarin Chinese lessons for Adult will start with developing learners’ communicative competence in listening and speaking so that learners can speak Chinese confidently and properly. On the basis of a good command of communicative skills, learners will study Chinese characters writing skills through various interesting activates. It is divided into 6 levels.
Ice Breaking Level
- This level is for Chinese learners who are totally new to Chinese language. You may not be able to read Chinese pinyin or Characters. You may have no any concept of Chinese language.
- You will learn Chinese pronunciation and daily words. You will know how to conduct basic conversations like greetings, self-introduction, shopping and ordering, etc.
- In this level, you may acquire about 120 Chinese characters and 100 vocabularies.
- This level is for Chinese learners who have known some Chinese characters related to daily life and can conduct basic conversation. Maybe you can speak at a lower rate, but the pronunciation is clearer. You can ask and answer simple questions on very family topic or in your own field.
- You will learn topics such as hobbies, asking directions and time, exchanging money, sports, travel plans, etc. You may learn basic structures of Chinese characters, if needed.
- In this level, you may acquire about 320 Chinese characters and 400 vocabularies.
- This level is for Chinese learners who can conduct a complete conversation on family topics and can understand the main points on familiar matters. You can give a brief account of your suggestion and can explain it.
- You will learn topics including lifestyle, work routines, also some Chinese culture, etc. You may learn more structures of Chinese characters, if needed. Also, important vocabulary-building methods will be taught.
- In this level, you may acquire about 440 Chinese characters and 1500 vocabularies.
- This level is for Chinese learners who can express themselves freely and fluently with native speakers on their interests and professional fields. You can read with a large degree of independence. You can understand some concrete and abstract topics, but may experience some difficulties with low frequency idioms.
- You will learn to describe events and feelings accurately, narrate a story, give detailed account of experience, etc.
- In this level, you may acquire about 750 Chinese characters and 4000 vocabularies.
- This level is for Chinese learners who can understand a wide range of demanding topics and can recognize implicit meanings. You can use the language flexibly and can express yourself fluently and spontaneously without much obvious searching for expressions.
- You will learn articles from literary work and newspaper,etc.
- In this level, you may acquire about 1500 Chinese characters and 6000 vocabularies.
- This level is for Chinese learners who can understand and interpret critically virtually all forms of the written language including abstract, structurally complex, or highly colloquial literary and non-literary writings. You can express yourself spontaneously, fluently and precisely.
- You will learn the topics that appear in public media and writings, also poetry and classical Chinese, if needed. Your goal is to differentiate finer shades of meaning in extremely complex situations.
- In this level, you may acquire about 2500 Chinese characters and 8000 vocabularies.
FAQ / Tips
Short answer: Mandarin.
Long answer: China has a large territory. There are 56 ethnic nationalities and each speaks their own language, for example, people in Hong Kong speaks Cantonese (their local language) in addition to Mandarin. The largest ethnic group is Han which consists more than 90% of the population...
Most of people think chinese language is very difficult to learn. why so many foreigners, esp. those who have never come to China, find it so hard to learn and master this actually simple language? As a native Chinese, I can speak, listen, write, think and understand in Chinese....
For Interests, business, exam, job position, etc, For different purpose, you will spend different...
What do I Get
Personalized Study Plan
A customized and professional Mandarin learning plan will be designed for you.
Qualified Professional Teachers
All of our teachers are experienced and have received professional training in "Teaching Chinese as a Foreign Language." They are ready to help you learn Mandarin online.
Dedicated Academic Advisor
In addition to a professional teacher, you can get help from our advisors who offer a wide range of academic assistance that will help make your Mandarin classes more effective.
Customized Study Pace
We are available 24/7. You can choose your preferred study schedule and frequency to learn Mandarin.
Individualized Progress Report
Individualized progress reports for your Mandarin learning will be developed periodically.