Medical Chinese Lessons
The one on one medical Chinese lesson provide more comprehensive learning for the healthcare professionals. We aim to facilitate the communication in your work. The course is designed so that speakers of all levels, from complete beginners to advanced participants, will benefit.
- This level is for Chinese learners who have little Chinese knowledge or have not learned Chinese before.
- You will learn basic words and useful expressions to gain ability to conduct the most basic conversations expected in the daily work of medical professionals.
- This level is for Chinese learners who have learned some Chinese before and have a foundation in Chinese, but have difficulties in handling certain functional tasks in medical settings.
- You will learn more words and vocabularies to handle routine and certain non-routine communication tasks.
- This level is for Chinese learners who have a good command of Chinese. But still need more experience and confidence when communicating in medical settings.
- You will learn more professional words and expressions in medical fields and become proficient in dealing with complex communication tasks.
FAQ / Tips
Short answer: Mandarin.
Long answer: China has a large territory. There are 56 ethnic nationalities and each speaks their own language, for example, people in Hong Kong speaks Cantonese (their local language) in addition to Mandarin. The largest ethnic group is Han which consists more than 90% of the population...
Most of people think chinese language is very difficult to learn. why so many foreigners, esp. those who have never come to China, find it so hard to learn and master this actually simple language? As a native Chinese, I can speak, listen, write, think and understand in Chinese....
For Interests, business, exam, job position, etc, For different purpose, you will spend different...
What do I Get
Personalized Study Plan
A customized and professional Mandarin learning plan will be designed for you.
Qualified Professional Teachers
All of our teachers are experienced and have received professional training in "Teaching Chinese as a Foreign Language." They are ready to help you learn Mandarin online.
Dedicated Academic Advisor
In addition to a professional teacher, you can get help from our advisors who offer a wide range of academic assistance that will help make your Mandarin classes more effective.
Customized Study Pace
We are available 24/7. You can choose your preferred study schedule and frequency to learn Mandarin.
Individualized Progress Report
Individualized progress reports for your Mandarin learning will be developed periodically.