- 吞吐 : to take in and send out (in large quantities)
- 吞食 : to devour
- 吞噬 : to swallow | to engulf
- 吞金 : to commit suicide by swallowing gold
- 侵吞 : to annex | to swallow (up) | to embezzle
- 吞没 : to embezzle | to swallow up | to engulf
- 吞声 : to swallow one's cries
- 吞并 : to annex
- 并吞 : swallow up | annex | merge
Sign up for a free trial now!
FAQ / Tips
Short answer: Mandarin.
Long answer: China has a large territory. There are 56 ethnic nationalities and each speaks their own language, for example, people in Hong Kong speaks Cantonese (their local language) in addition to Mandarin. The largest ethnic group is Han which consists more than 90% of the population...
Most of people think chinese language is very difficult to learn. why so many foreigners, esp. those who have never come to China, find it so hard to learn and master this actually simple language? As a native Chinese, I can speak, listen, write, think and understand in Chinese....
For Interests, business, exam, job position, etc, For different purpose, you will spend different...